Brockton Public Schools Website
A key new feature of the new website is an employee portal which is intended to include all of the forms, platforms and pertinent job information you as a BPS employee would need. In order to access the new portal, you must complete the following steps.
- Visit the employee portal by clicking here.
- On the bottom of the screen, select “Forgot Username or Password”.
- On the next screen, type in your BPS email address – you will NOT be able to access the employee portal using ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Go to your Outlook account to find the password reset email that will be sent to you by Finalsite. It may go to your “Other” folder.
- In the email, click the link to change your password. You might be sent back to the homepage after resetting your password.
- To access the employee portal from then on, you can visit the menu on bpsma.org, go to departments -> Employee Portal. You will be asked to input your full BPS email address as your username and the new password. Again, you will not be able to access the portal with any other email address.